Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Missing You

There's always inscrutable pain

Which remedy I could not find.

It torments me deep inside

Taking away the strength I’ve got.


It drowns me in loneliness,
Drives me to despair,

Giving me reasons not to breathe,
Should I go on, or retreat?

Inside me there's emptiness,
A void I need to fill,

Reaching out to escape this noose,
pulling me down, will it ever stop?

I want to touch you, but I can't,
hoping my wish the Lord will grant,
I long to be with you throughout eternity,
Waiting for an answer to my prayer.

There are times I want to give up,
let you go without a fuss,
But thinking of what we’ve sacrificed,
Makes me want to hold on tight.

Till when will these unwanted feelings last,
Is there an end to this long rain?
When will I see you, what should I do?
It's killing me softly - missing you.


(C) Jheric A. Saracho
October 22, 2004


I never think of the future - it comes soon enough. - Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

No comments: