Monday, February 13, 2006

A Mirror Of Your Beauty

(for my Baby)

I am just a simple man, that heaven blessed with you
Entrusted to do what I can, for a love confessed and true
I’m a mirror of your beauty
A reflection of your grace
These things in thee, are what you’ll see
When you gaze upon my face

I am just a humble man, that angels came to see
I asked them for a miracle, and they chose you for me
I’m a mirror of your honour
A reflection of your soul
These things in thee, are what you'll see
For they are what make me whole

I am just a lucky man, with the future still untold
On a journey now together, our forever will unfold
I’m a mirror of your aura
A reflection of your charms
These things in thee, are what you’ll see
When I hold you in my arms

I am just a happy man, with an answer to my prayers
There’s never any question, in my life who really cares
I’m a mirror of your laughter
A reflection of your style
These things in thee, are what you’ll see
Every time you see me smile

I am just a thankful man, each and every day
Every time I see you, everything you say
I’m a mirror of your beauty
A reflection of your love
These things in thee, are what I see
And I thank the Lord above

I never think of the future - it comes soon enough. - Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

No comments: