Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Music Of Love

(for Chie)

I hear sweet sounds of golden bells,
"It's love," my friends say;
I may be a fool not to know and tell,
Yet, I'm sure it's not a joke to play.

The chime rings in my ears,
When you are near;
The sight of you makes me shiver,
I blush when you get nearer.

The music plays in my heart,
When your eyes meet mine;
It makes me sad when we're apart,
As I watch the passing of time.

In my slumber,
I'd dream of us holding close together;
The warmth of his arms enfolding me,
Is my guarantee it's not a fantasy.

Inside this poem are simple words to describe,
The happiness I feel inside;
If I have to sing it, I'd sing to the crowd,
"This music I hear is the music of love."

© Jheric A. Saracho
March 7, 2005


I never think of the future - it comes soon enough. - Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

1 comment:

Cheri said...

I love you for a lot of reasons that I myself do not know...but i love you now but I hope to love you more and love you best that I can do in the days to come... I just hope you realize it!!!

Love is like a friendship caught on fire.
In the beginning a flame, very pretty,
Often hot and fierce,
But still only light and flickering.
As love grows older,
Our hearts mature
And our love becomes as coals,
Deep-burning and unquenchable.
~ by Bruce Lee ~