Friday, March 4, 2005

My Love

(for Chie)

The happiness in my laugh,
the sadness in my tears,
It's amazing how one woman
can wipe away my fears.
The breath I breathe in
and everything I do,
I know this sounds crazy
but it's all because of you.
My heart was in pieces
it was torn to bits,
You've put it back together
and shown me how it fits.
So now I have a new heart.
I cannot let you go
for you are one of a kind.
You've shown me love like no other
and made me feel it too,
I can't hide or ignore my feelings
I am SO in love with you.
You make me feel so happy
you make my life complete,
You make me feel special.
You make my heart skip a beat.
You are the love of my life
and the heart of my soul,
Let's put our lives together
and make our future whole.


© Jheric A. Saracho

March 4, 2005

No comments: