Friday, September 14, 2007

P.E. Memories

Your face stirred a memory from my past tonight.

Lying in gym mats at the judo room, stretching our limbs almost at angles unimaginable to us, nerdy non-athletic types. How I relish those Wednesday sessions with Uy, knowing you'll be beside me in your gym shorts and white tank top. I'll be spotting you in doing your crunches - warming me up and making my muscles tense at the same time.

How I relish those Wednesday sessions with Uy, when the class would be doing Jane Fonda aerobics with me directly behind you. I love watching your butt cheeks squeeze as you try to reach your toes. And the way your tank top rides up to just below those twin peaks everytime we do our jumping jacks.

Exercise always made me sweat, but I never thought Physical Education would make me work and sweat this hard.

(C) Jheric A. Saracho

June 30, 2005

No comments: