Saturday, September 15, 2007

Diamond

A diamond is the heart of love
sculpted of a blue rainbow and a dragon's heart;
it does not falter in finding its lost love.

Time cannot conceal
the flawless beauty of a diamond.

Its impurities simply a gift of love
its marred reflection, the true inner soul.

Struck from Godly beauty and the song of muses,
the diamond finds the finger of my love
and shines my image in her heart and soul.

In the gem cutter's wheel, the diamond is cut

with your timid beauty
etched on every facet of my soul
only to be released in the fires of passion.

The brilliant jewel of my heart releases
all hidden facets of my true passion;
creates the image of my love in eternal fire
and the ash and vapor of eternal nothingness.

A diamond remains forever in the heart of the maker.
The heavenly gift never to die,
even in the eternal flames of desire.

(C) Jheric A. Saracho
August 14, 2005

I never think of the future - it comes soon enough. - Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

No comments: