Wednesday, September 12, 2007

In Your Arms (for Chie)


In your arms, my thoughts drift away
to a place all our own, and a lovelier day.
Lavender sunsets and skies of blue
ours to enjoy, just me and you.

In your arms, my only task would be
to make sure your kisses are just for me.
For every kiss - I'd give you four
and show you no one could love you more.

Then, just to prove we'd never part,
I'd wrap myself around your heart.
Melting together (as lovers do)
passion and pleasure beginning anew.

In your arms, you'd know by the look in my eyes
that I am yours- no more silly good-byes.
And all of our dreams would soon come true.
You belong to me, and I to you.

(C) Jheric A. Saracho
September 12, 2005

I never think of the future - it comes soon enough. - Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

No comments: