Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My Desire

In the stillness of the evening
Without sunlight to intrude
I see the twilight in your eyes
As the moon sets up the mood.

Playing music soft and low
While romance fills the air
I can't help but feel aroused
The moment you came near.

You succumb to my embrace
While candles flick their flames
As the sweet smell of cologne
Drives my lust insane.

As I look into your eyes
Run my fingers through your hair
I taste the sweetness of your neck
As I nibble at your ear.

I whisper words of love
And you answer with a sigh
Then in a very sexy way
Your body comes alive.

You're the heat of my desire
As we slowly both undress
And as I lay you down
You welcome my caress.

With your luscious sexy curves
You have a taste I can't resist
I love how your breasts respond
When I touch them with a kiss.

You give me so much pleasure
For ecstasy is here
With you wrapped inside my arms
To this heated love we share.

No one comes close
To this love that you inspire
For only you can fill this void
And the heat of my desire.

(C) Jheric A. Saracho
October 11, 2005

No comments: