Friday, October 5, 2007

New "Racket"

Recently, I've been asked by my wife's co-workers to design birthday party invitations for their kids. It's something that I normally do for family members. I did my sister's wedding invitation in 2004. The following year, my wife asked me to make the invites for her brother's wedding. When my nephew was baptized, I was again tasked to make the invites. It seems that they trust me to make creative invitations for them (though I'm not very confident with my work in this area so far). With the latest requests for invites, My wife and I started thinking that maybe we can venture into this invite design business professionally. We realized that since people believe in our talents, we should capitalize on it and earn from the requests that we get. My wife does sketches while I try my hand at basic Photoshop?graphic design. We figured if we harness our talents, maybe we can start a small business doing sketches and designing invitations for a fee.

For samples, here are recent invites that I made:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tama yan inaanak, dapat mag-isip ka ng pagkakakitaan bilang paghahanda. Good luck sa negosyo.

jheric said...

ninong mk, salamat sa pagdaan... wala pa namang napagdesisyunan kami tungkol dito, plano pa lang. sana nga'y maging maganda ang kalalabasan.