Tuesday, May 10, 2005

As Good As Gold

che&jhe
As I sit here looking at our picture with happiness on our faces
I know that no one will ever be able to take your place.
I try so hard to imagine my life without you completely
and I realize my life is only with you because you complete me.
I loved our time together, every minute shared
and after today's conversation I really felt that you did truly care.
I tried to put you away with all of our memories in a box
but the sound of your voice heard
or the look in your eyes seen
makes them all unlock.
The touch of your hand or the warmth I feel when next to you
will never be forgotten.
I had deep feelings for you then,
I have them now and I won't ever try to stop 'em.
You are my life, my body, my mind, heart and soul.
Even then I knew that you're as good as gold.

(C) Jheric A. Saracho
May 4, 2005

I never think of the future - it comes soon enough. - Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

No comments: